Boston’s Pirandello Lyceum announced the 2015 recipients of its prestigious “I Migliori in Mens et Gesta” award, the “Best in Mind and Deed.” The Board of Governors recognized a group of outstanding Americans of Italian descent who have made important contributions to their profession, to society and to the Italian-American community.
The I Migliori honorees for 2015 are:
- Josephine Cuzzi , Management-Leadership
- Senator Sal Di Domenico, Public Service
- Giuseppe Giangregorio, Italian Community
- Alberto Mustone, Italian Culture
- Paul Parravano, Education
- James F. Pinzino, International Business
- Atty. Frank Privitera, Jr. , Law-Philanthropy
- President’s Award: Rev. Richard C. Messina, Religion
The I Migliori Awards Dinner will take place on Saturday evening, March 28, 2015, at the Hyatt Harborside Hotel, Boston Logan Airport on 101 Harborside Drive. To purchase tickets, call 617-568-1234.
Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, 6:00p.m.
Dinner at 7:00p.m.
Dinner tickets: $75 each.
Proceeds from the dinner benefit the Pirandello Scholarship Fund.
Reservations may be made by sending in a check to Pirandello, Box 565, East Boston, MA 02128. Indicate names of persons attending.
For additional information, call Dorothy Maio at 781-245-6536 or Maria Capogreco at 617-567-1233.
Validated parking will be $5.00 per car. Music will be provided by Frank Zarba and Ray Cavicchio.