When: April 25, 2012 – 6.30 p.m.
Cocktail at 6.30pm. Panel Discussion (in English) and Q&A from 7pm. Buffet will follow.
Where: University Massachusetts Club, 225 Franklin Street, Boston. 33rd floor. [map]
The panel will feature:
- Alberto Alesina – Nathaniel Ropes Professor of Political Economy, Harvard. Former Chairman of the Department of Economics, Harvard
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi – Visiting Scholar on Transatlantic Relations, Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard. Former Executive Board Member, European Central Bank
- Massimo Gaggi – Columnist, Senior Correspondent from New York, Corriere della Sera (moderator)
- Francesco Giavazzi – Professor of Economics, Bocconi University (Milan, Italy), Visiting Professor in Economics, MIT
- Dante Roscini – L.E. Simmons Faculty Fellow, Harvard Business School. Former Senior Executive, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley
The panel will provide insights into measures taken by the European Central Bank and the Italian government to face the economic crisis, what is missing, next priorities, connections with the United States and Asia, and overlooked, promising Italian investment opportunities.
Click here to download the panelists’ bios.
The event is sponsored by: Pioneer Investments, Finmeccanica North America, and Goodwin Procter.
To register for this event (120 max seats): http://italianeconomicpanel.eventbrite.com